top of page

Grupo

Público·50 membros

Self Suck Tranny

Smalltits asian shemale Ing introduces her self first and after that,she slowly removes her lingerie and sits on the bed.She starts stretching her tight asshole and she then masturbates her shecock until she cums.

self suck tranny

Big Sister Davina McCall filled us in as the multi-pierced peroxide-blond former basketballer and wrestler, Dennis Rodman, exited his limo and entered the house (in men's clothes, sadly, rather than the crack-whore duds he seems to favour on his tranny days). He'd been partying at Stringfellows - of course - until the early hours. He'd brought extra large condoms and no underwear. He made his first movie with Mickey Rourke and Jean Claude Van Damme, which tells you all you need to know about his post-basketball movie career. He's also known as "Worm", apparently because, like a ringworm, he gets under your skin.

"Three weeks without having sex? That's bullshit. That house is going to suck. Really suck." Rodman has urges, itches that need scratching, but preferably not with celebs. "Famous people, they can be assholes," he said. "It doesn't make any difference to me. I'll fuck celebrities. But it's not my cup of tea." He laughed. "It's gonna be a wonderful thing, seeing me on that show. I'm going to be a motherfucker." 041b061a72

Informações

Bem-vindo ao grupo! Você pode se conectar com outros membros...

membros

• Cibele Furlan
  • Mark
    Mark
  • Alex Brod
    Alex Brod
  • Riva Motwani
    Riva Motwani
  • Pankaj
    Pankaj
bottom of page